CLEANbee - Commercial & Residential Cleaning
Dismiss Notice
Free Ads - Buy. Sell. Anything. Sign up for a free account today!

What's The Best Restaurant In Butler County?

Discussion in 'Food' started by Butler County PA Flea Market, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Butler County PA Flea Market

Butler County PA Flea Market Site Admin Staff Member

favorite-restaurant-butler-pa.png

Let's start off the new year with a small contest. :D Winner gets dinner for two *$50.00 value* at their choice of restaurant.

Rules:
    1. Name of your favorite Restaurant & Location
    2. What it looks like inside and out
    3. What kinds of food they serve
    4. What makes this Restaurant so special to you
    5. If you win who will you be taking

All questions must be answered. This contest will run till December 31, 2015: 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. You must be 18 years old to enter this contest. Winner will be announced here and the winning Restaurant will be spotlighted on our board and Facebook page.

Good luck everyone.
    Butler County PA Flea Market

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  2. Karen

Karen New Member

I would like to nominate my favorite restaurant The Chop Shop. It is located right in the middle of Butler PA on Main St.

It really looks like a small little restaurant amongst the stores from outside. It does have a huge picture window which ables you to look in to a small area with a few tables before actually entering the restaurant. Inside the restaurant there are both booths and tables with plenty of room to sit. The back of the restaurant is set up like a dinner. The restaurants decore is all different things from different places hence the idea I think chop shop. Everything has been chopped from different places. I like how the kitchen is open so you can see everything while you wait.The walls are the original brick. Old lockers hold glasses. The bathroom walls are all chalkboard allowing everyone to see and write qoutes and comments.

The food served there is unique and not like any other. There is something for everyone. Elderly, children, vegetarians, vegans and more. The foods that are brought together for a meal have great flavors and smells. The portions are very large as well.

I think this restaurant is special because it's a hometown type of place and the owner is from this town as well. I think it's cool that he has bright a great piece to Butler while preserving other places but putting different objects into one place. The staff is very welcoming. I love going there as a family it's a special place we all like to go!

If I win I will be taking my husband and and my son and a couple of friends who have not been brought there yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2015
  3. marlene

marlene New Member

The Monroe hotel on Jefferson St. In the City of butler is my favorite. They have excellent food and have been in business for many years. The staff is great too. They are busy all the time so that tells you how great the food is there. They have a nice casual atmosphere and treat everyone like their lifelong friends.

4. Mikey8

Mikey8 Member

I am a little late. i would have a hard time deciding. I love Monroe ( maybe because I grew up just up the street), the chop shop Friday night Prime Rib is hard to beat, but another good one is definitely the North Country Brewery is Slippery Rock. They do a good job on everything in the menu along with some good micro brews done right on the premises.