Free Business Listings
Dismiss Notice
Free Ads - Buy. Sell. Anything. Sign up for a free account today!

Various electronic devices portable phone chargers, wifi n Bluetooth plugs for small appliances .b/o

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by Amy Allaman, May 14, 2016.

1. Amy Allaman

Amy Allaman New Member

Hi I will take a picture of everything I have but basically I have portable phone chargers I have some of all different strengths and sizes I'll take a picture of them and you'll be able to clearly see what your ones are the best and which ones are lower and which ones will be more expensive. But you plug your cord that you used to charge your phone into the devices and you plug it into the portable charger in it will charge your phone and all but the little blue one you can charge in a wall to instead of a computer but you can do both with all of them but the little blue one the blue one will only charge on a computer these were alL bought at CVS and Rite Aid and go from $50 for the high speed ones to $30 for the lower ones I'm asking best offer on these and I have a case that's from AT&T that I bought for my phone and it doesn't fit but I threw away the box but it's clearly never been used it's for an iPhone 5 or 5 s and it was $60 and is a mega speed to high device one I'll take a picture of it and you can look it up and the model in luck and find all that important stop on it since I don't have the directions or box but it's just the case that goes on the back of your phone it's really cool and lastly I had these devices that I thought were portable wireless chargers that would charge my phone and tablet but they ended up all being some type of plugs that you can turn your small appliances on and off With and run from your phone or tablet and put them on timers and turn them off and on at certain times and stuff I have two that were very expensive they were $50 or $60 each at right aid but they both had to be sold together because I only have one set of directions for them so you'll be able to plug-in stuff all around your house upstairs and downstairs to this wireless light and I have a separate One nuts by I Craig that does the same thing but works by Wi-Fi the first to work by Bluetooth none of them come in their boxes I just have them and directions sorry I threw the boxes out here are the pictures text me if you have any questions my name is AMY my number is

(724) 496-7882. Anytime!!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Tags: