CLEANbee - Commercial & Residential Cleaning
Dismiss Notice
Free Ads - Buy. Sell. Anything. Sign up for a free account today!

Pro brands makeup colognes perfumes brushes n light no cut razor NIB for sale all new n half off!

Discussion in 'Beauty / Health' started by Amy Allaman, May 14, 2016.

1. Amy Allaman

Amy Allaman New Member

Name:
    Amy
    Number text please:
    7244067882 anytime 24/7

If you go to Sephora or Ulta.. You probably know most of these items they are all very popular in the best ones on the market all the professionals use them and they are main staples...

I buy am balk I like to make sure I have my stuff I don't ever want to sell out but now I need cash so I'm selling my extra stuff so my loss is your gain!

you can look it up on the website if you want to see how much it costs and I will give you half off of it or I can look for you either way but it's all on Sephora.com ...most of them anyway.

I will list my items and then take pictures...

Cologne:
    Clinique Happy for men 1.7 FL oz huge bottle. PAid $80 Asking half??
    Acqua di. GIO small bottle cologne $40
    & GIO deodorant body spray. Big bottle $35 originally
    Estée Lauder knockout mascara 40$
    Dior Show. Mascara (build able pro volume)$45

Urban decay bottle spray for after u put on makeup. It's oil free n keeps makeup in place 18 hrs plus #2 must have!

2 Tarte eyeliners same kind ..lights camera lashes they make a fine delicate lash line And 12 hours of intense triple black definition and waterproof Formula One won't fade run or bunch an ophthalmologist tested

I have a tart eyeliner and that's A gel liner this is my fav but they r all good!

Benefit is very popular n $$$$ brand

I have two things from benefit ..the first one is called 'girl meets pearl 'it's a highlighter you can highlight your cheeks n eye bones or you can mix it in with your foundation for a beautiful dewey look ..that's what I do

The second benefit product I have is a concealer called stay don't stray. It primes eyelids and under eyes and keeps concealer on all day. Must have! $40

I have a medium size Clinique chubby in the nude foundation stick it's a light color and it's a stick of foundation if you want to put on your make up fast it's a small one I'll charge you five dollars for it if you want it I'll take a picture of it to let my hand so you can see the size but it'll be good for at least a month of use...

Next I have 2 smash box photo finish primers that go on before your foundation and keep your make up in place really well all day n night. These r all great in this line! Must haves!!
    one is for blemish control and one is foundation primer oil free..$40 each

I also have a smash box photo finish hydrating under eye primer that comes in a smaller size bottle and puts on a different way you'll have to see the picture it's for hydrating under the eyes before you put your make up on. $35

I have this tube called per feckt.. it's skin perfection primer but this one you put it on before your make up and it gets your face ready for make up it's a kind of a dark color but I wore it and I have light skin and it went with my skin so I think it goes with all colors but it really makes your face ready for make up and all ready to go and flat and smooth it's awesome I paid $30 for it,

Tarte eye cream Def must have maybe my all time fav I've ever used out of all my products..it brightens your eyes up really good$40

For women I have Estée Lauder perfume is in a rollerball sizes there's four of them there is one called beautiful, one called modern muse 2 call pleasures. I think the first two are new but pleasures has been on the market for a while it's extremely popular and smells wonderful but they are brand-new never used and they are so nice you can throw them in your purse and take them wherever you want to go I paid $30 for each of them if you get the whole set I'll give you a break but if not I want half please and the last thing I'm going to put on tonight will be two types of hairsprays but it won't let me take pics

One is from Sephora it's chi brand ..best brand out there for hair!! 40$ Huge bottle!!
    and the other is from Regis...big bottle will sell for $5

Thanks for reading this really long and I apologize but it took a while I wanted to explain everything I have a lot more stuff to add on but I'm not gonna put it on tonight. Amy

(724) 496-7882

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    Tags: