CLEANbee - Commercial & Residential Cleaning
Dismiss Notice
Free Ads - Buy. Sell. Anything. Sign up for a free account today!

Commissioners set to impose fee on vehicles registered in the county

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Butler County PA Flea Market, May 14, 2017.

1. Butler County PA Flea Market

Butler County PA Flea Market Site Admin Staff Member

butler-county-commissioner-5-dollar-tax-fee-on-vehicles-registered-in-butler-county.jpg

Has anyone seen this garbage? Great job Butler Commissioners! Keep on running Butler into the ground!

Did you know that 15,000 people are registered in Butler City and 4000 are registered drug offenders? Who's paying for that? We're sick of paying for the 40%! What's gonna happen when the 60% say no more! Then what?

Link to Butler Eagle Article: http://www.butlereagle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20170510/NEWS20/170519980

"This is tax is total garbage..... I love the fact the reporting indicated the Commissioners heard no complaints. Maybe because the people who will be paying are busy working during the day. The two people there supporting the tax are government employees whose municipalities stand to gain from the tax. That would be like me complaining to my employer that he is giving me a raise.

When does it end? When can the government live within its means? When will the government finally understand the people earn the money and it belongs to them not the government.

I love the fact this will raise about $1M. How many bridges will be fixed by this? The way government runs contracts and construction projects....Maybe make repairs to one bridge.

This is a lame reason...It would be like me asking my employer for a raise so I can pay to repair the roof on my house. After he stops laughing, he will say something like...why didn't you save for this? Good question....why did not we same for this? It isn't like all the sudden the bridges and road went bad overnight.

When will it end...when there are less people in the county living off the government. That is not just the "poor" via handouts but all those who reap the benefits of those government supported or sponsored entities." - Edward Natali